Standard Shipping, which uses a variety of carriers, typically takes 3-7 business days for delivery. When using expedited shipping method such as UPS 3-Day or UPS Next Day, please remember that our warehouse requires one business day for order processing. Thus, expect a UPS Next Day shipment to arrive two days after the order was placed. For 3 Day, look for the package after 4 days.
International and military orders may experience delays in shipping due to inbound and outbound processing. First-Class International orders typically take 3-5 weeks for delivery.
We do not ship orders on the following US holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and the following Friday
- Christmas Day
Holiday Order Deadlines
For delivery before Christmas, make sure you place your order by midnight on these shipping deadlines:
- Standard Post - December 13th
- First Class - December 8th
- Priority Mail and UPS Ground - December 14th
- UPS Next Day Air - December 19th
- First-Class - November 28th
- Priority Mail - December 7th
- Express Mail - December 13th
* Please allow an additional week for shipments to Africa, South America and Central America.
Rates are calculated before checkout is complete, so feel free to try multiple methods for the best fit.
Please note that UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. No tracking is available for First-Class International Orders.
E-mail customer service. if you need help or have any additional questions.